- Record Sales deliveries for Scania in 2019/2020
- Work collaboratively with a team that wants to succeed together
- Continuous training and career pathway opportunities
Life at Scania
From small beginnings in Sweden over 120 years ago, we're excited to say that Scania today, is one of the world's most recognised and respected commercial vehicle brands.
Our focus is on sustainable transport solutions, and here at Scania New Zealand, we work together as a team to come up with solutions, tailor-made for our challenging New Zealand roads.
We offer a dynamic and fun work environment, with a friendly, family culture. Our people are innovative, determined, and share team spirit. They ask questions like "why?" or "what if?" and go beyond what's easy or expected. In return, we are strong on coaching and personal development, which allows people to grow within the company.
Now's a great time to come on board Scania NZ, as we pioneer an exciting new era in transportation, made for New Zealand.
About the role
Based in our Invercargill branch, this role reports to the Parts Manager and plays a key role in ensuring excellent customer relationships are created and maintained to both external and internal customers.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Organise, pick and deliver parts to customers and Workshop
- Accurate completion of relevant documentation including invoices and payment
- Provide excellent customer service - Scania's number 1 Core Value is "Customer First"
- Build and develop customer relationships
- Work closely with the Workshop to ensure availability of parts
- Receive and inspect all deliveries and resolve any discrepancies
- Monitor stock, spare parts and inventory
To be successful as a Parts Advisor you will have previous experience in a parts/warehouse management role within the automotive industry. Your excellent communication and interpersonal skills will help you to drive positive business outcomes through relationship management initiatives.
What we can offer you
- A dynamic and inclusive work culture - supportive, friendly and fun - a great team
- Be part of the bigger picture - a company with a focus on digitalisation, autonomous vehicles, electrification and sustainability
- A company that is growing with potential for career progression
As part of our usual recruitment process applicants will be required to undergo pre-employment testing, police checks and medical examination
If you want to join a dynamic company with strong values, if you want to be more than a number and have a real voice, join us and start an exciting career in an international company. Hit the "Apply now" button and submit your CV.
Should you require further information, you can contact Marie Evans/Sev Tuna, Talent Acquisition Partner on 9954 0547 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You need to be an Australian / New Zealand citizen or a permanent resident to apply for this role.
As an equal opportunity employer, supporting workplace diversity, we encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, genders and cultural heritages.